Friday, April 2, 2010

thank you...

I love what i do!! Sometimes I get so scared that i won't make it and will have to do something else.... sit a cubicle, go back to the bank or some other organization and count hours when i can go home....

I like to have my small flower shop ( yes of course, i would like to be bigger and much more profitable, and be "the best florist in New York", but day to day stuff makes me so happy ). Everyday I have someone who is very happy and grateful for our flowers. It's so good to make someone happy even for a minute, to put a smile on somebody face....

Phone rings.
- Hi, may be you remember, i am the lady who came a month ago and bought few twigs from you for my friend who never gets out of the house anymore. (Of course I remember. She was that tiny older lady, who was getting quince for her sick friend)
- I'm just calling to say thank you, you made my friend very happy. she is looking forward to every new flower blossoming on those twigs....( great, i am glad that we made somebody happy)

then she called few minutes later:
- I keep thinking of you..

and then she proposes to contact Carnegie Hall and tell the name of the contact person.

I would love to work for Carnegie Hall!!! Would love to!
I want to make flowers for the stage which actually will look different from the funeral flowers. (Stage and coffin flowers are identical, ironically).

Nice tall vases with a prelude, fugue, sonata of flowers - white, yellow, green, red.... Build a structure of flowers - hanging crystals with orchids, standing shape of some sort or.....

and yes i want chair cover for the wedding salon :))

No comments: